The content of this Internet site is meant to offer Internet users an informative, institutional, and relationship panel with Brazil Fast Food Corp. (“BFFC”).
- Terms and conditions of use: rules set fort for Internet site use;
- User: an individual or legal entity, registered or not, that uses the Internet site and the links available in it;
- Internet Site: assigns the address www.bffc.com.br;
- User Reference File: personal data provided by the user, who is liable for its truthfulness.
BFFC will make every effort to maintain the information and material contained in this Internet site as accurate, updated and complete as possible. However, it accepts no responsibility for the use, application or processing that users may make of such information. Users are entirely responsible for the purpose of the use of data gathered on the Internet site.
BFFC endeavors to ensure that the information provided is accurate, complete, and current and that it can be used without interruption or error. The content, including all the information available on the Internet site or accessed through it, is provided “as is.” The use of this material, as well as any interpretation of it or insertion in other contexts, is the sole responsibility of the user.
The information contained in this Internet site can be updated or changed periodically. Therefore, it must not be interpreted as definitive.
Our visitors’ privacy
BFFC takes no responsibility for controlling access to or the use of the Internet site or for access to the links contained in it. In particular, BFFC does not guarantee that users make use of the Internet site according to the Law, under these use Terms and Conditions, with morality and good customs, the general principles of law and public order, or that users will make such use in a careful, prudent manner in accordance with dutiful care.
BFFC is not responsible for damages and loss of any nature that might originate from the use of the Internet site and its services as described above.
On the User
The user will be liable for damage and loss of any nature that BFFC comes to suffer as a result of his or her failure to comply with any of the obligations to which he or she is submitted by means of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Using the Internet site and its links
Under no circumstance whatsoever will BFFC be liable for the use of its Internet site or for the access to links indicated therein, as well as for acts practiced by users based on information obtained from the Internet site and links. BFFC accepts no responsibility for the content or for the privacy policies and practices of the sites that link to our and those we link to.
Notice to shareholders, investors and potential investors
The information about the BFFC System contained in this Internet site by no means constitutes an invitation to investors nor is it meant to serve as a base for decisions about financial investments, whether made by individuals or legal entities.
The content of the Internet site is provided for the sole purpose of providing information, and no content included in it serves for commercial or investment purposes.
Our Internet site may contain forecasts that merely reflect company management expectations. The terms “anticipate”, “believe”, “expect”, “predict”, “intend”, “plan”, “project”, “aim to”, “will probably”, and other similar terms, aim to identify such forecasts, which, obviously, involve risks or uncertainty, whether or not provided for by the company. Therefore, the future results of the company’s operations may differ from present expectations and the reader should not rely solely on the information contained herein to make investments.
BFFC will not be liable or under any obligation for the transmission of or accessibility to exact, useful or available information via the Internet site and it will not be liable or under any obligation for any transaction or decision concerning investments based on such information.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility – availability, continuity, utility and fallibility
BFFC does not guarantee the availability and ongoing operation of the Internet site and of its services. Not all the services and general content are available for all geographical areas. Whenever reasonably possible, BFFC will give prior notice of any interruptions in the Internet site and service operations. Furthermore, BFFC guarantees neither the usefulness of the Internet site and of the services to carry out any activity in particular, nor its infallibility, and in particular, though not exclusively, provides no guarantee that users can effectively use the Internet site and services, access the different web pages that comprise the Internet site or those from which the services are provided.
BFFC IS EXEMPT FROM ANY LIABILITY FOR LOSS AND DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE THAT MIGHT BE DUE TO LACK OF AVAILABILITY OR CONTINUITY OF INTERNET SITE AND SERVICE OPERATION; FRAUD FOR THE USE THE USERS MAY HAVE ATTRIBUTED TO THE INTERNET SITE AND SERVICES, FALLIBILITY OF THE INTERNET SITE AND SERVICES, AND, PARTICULARLY, THOUGH NOT EXCLUSIVELY, IS EXEMPT FROM THE FLAWS IN ACCESSING THE SEVERAL PAGES OF THE INTERNET SITE OR THOSE THAT PROVIDE SERVICES.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility – contamination by viruses or the likes
BFFC does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or any other elements in the content that might cause changes to your information technology system (software and hardware) or to the electronic documents and files stored in its information technology system.
BFFC IS EXEMPT OF ANY LIABILITY FOR LOSS AND DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE THAT CAN BE ATTRIBUTED TO THE PRESENCE OF VIRUSES OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR ELEMENT IN THE CONTENT THAT MIGHT CAUSE CHANGES TO THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SYSTEM, ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS OR USER REFERENCE FILE.
Copyright and intellectual property
This Internet site contains texts, photographs, photos and sound that are protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. These rights belong to BFFC or were granted under license by their holders, so BFFC can make use of such material as part of this Internet site.
Upon accessing BFFC page, the user declares that he/she will respect all the intellectual and industrial property rights, those resulting from protection of trademarks, as well as all the rights of third parties that may in some form be or have been available on the Internet site. Mere access to the Internet site does not grant the user any right to use names, titles, words, phrases, brands, patents, and literary, artistic and literary-musical pieces, among others, that are or were available therein.
All the trademarks included in this Internet site are the property of BFFC or were granted to it under license or authorization of their holders for use in this Internet site.
Reproduction of the previously described content is prohibited, except with prior authorization of BFFC in writing or if it is meant solely for personal use and without the user in any way securing any right to them.
Only a temporary file may be made of this Internet site, but its use for commercial or advertising purposes or for any purpose that goes against the reality it was conceived for, as defined herein, is forbidden. It is likewise prohibited to reproduce, distribute and divulge, in part or as a whole, the texts, photos and graphics that comprise this Internet site without prior express authorization of BFFC. Only printing copies for personal use and storing files, without separating the parts that allow for faithful and true understanding of the contents and objective, is allowable.
The user is fully liable, civilly and/or criminally, for the improper use of the information, texts, graphics, trademarks, pieces, in sum, of any and all intellectual and industrial property rights of this Internet site.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
BFFC reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use unilaterally at any moment. By browsing in this Internet site you accept to comply with the Terms and Conditions in effect on this date, and, thus, you should check them in advance every time you visit this Internet site.
If you have any question about this document, please contact us at email@example.com
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by the Brazilian legislation. BFFC Internet site users submit to the Central Venue of the Administrative Region of the Capital of the State of Rio de Janeiro, in lieu of any other, no matter how privileged.
It should be noted that the BFFC site may grant access to links to external sites, the content and privacy policies of which BFFC is not liable for. As such, we recommend that when users are redirected to external sites, they should always check such sites’ respective privacy policies before providing their data or information.
However, should BFFC at any moment make any substantial change to the way that it uses personal information gathered, it will communicate the new privacy conditions: a) to the public at large, by means of an announcement in our main page; b) to registered users by means of electronic announcements.
For the purpose of this policy, the following considerations should be observed:
- BFFC gathers personal information that can identify users, such as text and images, when they:
- register at our website;
- participate in our promotions or contests;
- contact us through the user service channels.
- Different information can be requested for each of the data-gathering modes according to the purpose of the collection. Thus, users will be informed about the data being collected, leaving it to their discretion to provide them or not.
On the User
- It is not required to enter personal user data on BFFC site to browse it, therefore, this is optional. Users providing their personal data state they are aware of and accept the terms set forth herein.
- We shall make every effort to maintain the integrity and confidentiality of the information entrusted to us. Although BFFC uses technologies for the security of web applications, the user acknowledges that there can be no expectation of complete security on the Internet insofar as website invasion, data theft, tampering or deletion or other unlawful acts are concerned.
- All personal data collected will be incorporated to BFFC’ database.
- BFFC pledges to use protection systems provided by Internet technology, for which reason it is not liable for damage resulting of its being accessed and/or used by third parties, either fraudulently or with intent.
- BFFC uses the information it gathers for the following purposes: (i) to optimize the use and interactive experience of the users’ browsing the site; (ii) to build general statistics; (iii) to answer questions and make requests to users; (iv) to undertake communication and relationship marketing campaigns; (v) to inform users about the company, its products, services and promotions, (vi) with regard to information on people aged fewer than 13 years, this information shall be used for educational purposes.
- Unless we have a legal or court order to do so, user information will not be transferred to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which BFFC collected it, except in the event of a change in the purposes mentioned above, when BFFC shall provide advance notice concerning this, as mentioned above.
- The user guarantees the truthfulness and accuracy of the personal data that he or she provides in this site and takes-on the corresponding liability if they are not exact. BFFC accepts no liability whatsoever if the users provides incorrect personal data on this site.
- A user who enters his or her personal data may at any time request that he or she be informed of its contents and ask for corrections or any suppression he or she deems convenient, including total suppression.
- BFFC companies have their own privacy policies. Although they are aligned with the company’s practices, it is advisable to take note of such policies on their respective websites.